Always eager to improve existing principles as well, our designers and engineers took on the challenge to redefine the basis of the box filler.
The new box filler distinguishes itself from other filling systems by its simple and compact construction with a minimum of rotating parts. The vertical filling unit is lowered to the bottom of the box and the product is gently guided down by multi-dampening flaps. These adjustable flaps can be adjusted to each individual product varying from dry to wet, large to small and potatoes to onions. Optionally, the filling unit can be delivered with a buffer with closing valve for box exchange without line stop. These features make the new box filler an indispensable addition to grading lines that deliver boxed products.
- Gentle product treatment
- Simple operation
- Compact construction
- Easily adjustable fall damping plates for product speed
- Easily removable fall damping plates for cleaning and disinfection
- Suitable for onions
- Suitable for carrots
- Compliant with FDA regulations
- Twin-fill version available for higher capacity
- Product buffer
- Stainless Steel construction